My beauty routine is very low fuss and simple and I often don’t try out new products. But over the last few weeks I picked up two new products and added them to my rotation.
1. Dior Nail Glow // I picked this up and I really like how it brings out the natural pink in your nails. I’m able to wear an easy nail-polish-less nail as I grow them out a little bit and this is a great way for them to be r
2. London Butter Horse Power // This product has been part of my routine since my sophomore year of college. I’d been looking for a product to strengthen my nails and I picked it up online. It’s the only product I’ve ever owned that
3. Guerlain’s Terracotta 4 Seasons Palette is a new addition to my makeup counter. Since summer has arrived, I am seeing how pasty white and this product creates a really nice glow.
4. Jo Malone Orange Blossom Perfume is my favorite scent right now. About a month ago I caved and bought the 1 fl oz that I keep by my bedside table and do a spritz in the morning. But I also carry a few samples of this scent in my purse and makeup bag.
5. Burts Bee’s Honey Lip Balm // I have about 4 of these tubs spread across my office at work, bedside table and a few in my purses on the go. I wear it under lipstick and just by itself and I prefer the sweetness over their original lip balm.