Happy Halloween! If you commute via public transportation, Boston was full of tricks not treats today with delays on delays. But regardless of today, I had a pretty good week filled with friend time and a craft project (which I haven't done it so long). I hope you have a great and safe holiday.
1. Some of Harvard might be haunted. Ohhh spooky!
2. Three Simple Steps in Creating Your Brand. I think personal branding is crucial in the job market these days. It's such a good way for you to stand out in a sea of other young professionals by creating a brand, a blog and using social media to really capture that brand. This is Chelsea's tips to defining your brand pre-launch.
3. Remember Brittany Maynard? The girl who decided to die with dignity on November 1st. Well she took some time to reflect and decided that she doesn't feel sick enough to take her own life yet. This is a new video and article that share her change of heart for not choosing to die tomorrow.
4. Dream House. This is gorgeous, too bad the text is in Swedish (google translator?), but seriously that kitchen - omg.
5. Happy Halloween On Twitter. Cannot wait to watch this feed throughout the weekend and see all the creative costumes. Seriously my favorite time of year on the web.